Salted Caramel anything never gets old for me. Here that fabulous combination stars in these yummy brownies.
Take your favorite brownie mix, stir in salted nuts and some caramel then bake and top them with more caramel and a sprinkle of sea salt. So easy and so good.
1 (18 to 19.5 oz) package brownie mix
3/4 cup coarsely chopped salted roasted mixed nuts (I used cashews, almonds and macadamia)
15 individually wrapped caramels
1 Tbs Milk
1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
1. Grease an 8 or 9 inch square pan.
2. Prepare brownie mix as instructed on the box. Stir in nuts. Spoon into prepared pan.
3. Place unwrapped caramels and milk in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute and then in 10 second intervals, until melted. Stir until smooth.
4. Drizzle half of caramel mixture over brownie batter; gently swirl with a knife.
5. Bake as instructed on package. Cool 10 minutes.
6. Warm remaining caramel and drizzle over brownies. Sprinkle with salt.
Recipe from Cooking Club Of America
A short song.
A sweet song.
Check out Rayvon Owen on his Website, where you can learn of upcoming US tour dates and link to buy the music.