This is really funny stuff. Hashtags belong on Twitter ONLY, imho.
You or your kiddies in a lunch slump?
Try these Ham And Cheese Spirals.
Here ham and cheese are layered with a creamy honey mustard sauce and rolled up in a tortilla, then sliced. You can use your favorite meat and cheese and add lettuce, too. The possibilities are endless. #lunchrocks #dudestopit
1 Tbs sour cream
1 tsp honey mustard
2 taco-size sort flour tortillas
4 slices American cheese
1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham
1. In a small bowl, stir together the sour cream and honey mustard.
2. Spread sour cream mixture evenly onto one side of the tortillas.
3. Place 2 slices of cheese on top of each tortilla. Top with ham and roll up tightly.
4. Wrap each roll with plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour or up to 4 hours.
5. Remove tortilla rolls from wrap and cut into 1/2 inch slices.
Recipe from Cooking With Paula Deen Magazine
This is a piano and violin cover of JT’s ‘Mirrors’ and it is quite lovely.
Check out Jegz on Bandcamp, where you can buy his music.