- Lamb, Green Onion, Feta & Kalamata Olive Wraps. New Music From Icky Blossoms.
- Cereal Milk Ice Cream. Cranking Up AWOLNATION.
- Grilled Pizza With Cheesy Corn, Fresh Tomatoes, And Basil. Take The Cheesy Way Out With No Such Noise!
- Cheesy Nacho Ziti. Rocking New Music From Pine Barons.
- Spicy Grilled Ploughman’s Sandwich. Hot New Music From Mahoney & The Moment.
Most Popular Posts
- Crunchers. One of the most popular recipes on Pinterest? I Can See Why.
- Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake. Extremely Good Song From Lord Huron.
- Grand Marnier Coffee Cocktail. Some Mother's Love From Black & Blue Morning.
- Macaroni And Cheese Pancakes. Nude Party, Anyone?
- Short And Sweet. Mrs. Cookie Monster Cupcakes.
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
These songs are up for listening purposes and only for a short period of time. Like what you hear? Then please support the artist and buy the music. If you're an artist or label who wants the song taken down, please let me know.
Follow Me On Twitter
Follow Me On Pinterest
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Remember this guy? Well, look what I just found. Screaming Sheep are so freaking funny. (Oddly, the word fuck is in the url.) I need to see these crazy sheep in real life! Let me know if you have some … Continue reading
Sometimes you need a “Oh, isn’t that so cute” moment in your day. Here’s one. Slow cooking doesn’t get easier than this recipe for BBQ ribs. Just mix up three ingredients, spoon over the ribs and wave bye-bye. Say “hello” … Continue reading
Diner: “Waiter! What’s this fly doing in my alphabet soup?” Waiter: “Learning to read, sir!” Chiles, garlic, pepper, mustard, onion. Classic Cajun seasonings star in this intensely flavorful and moist meatloaf. The Salted Fan Potatoes are an elegant side to … Continue reading
If you still have some shopping to do, some of these gift ideas are pretty funny. After weeks of feasts, some simple tacos make a perfect and easy dinner. The double shell, held together with refried beans, is genius. The … Continue reading
Q: What did Adam say on the day before Christmas? A: It’s Christmas, Eve! Well, it’s not Christmas eve, but Christmas. Happy Christmas to all of you who celebrate the day. Here is a festive drink to make. Raspberry gin … Continue reading
Aren’t those Reindeer the cutest things? Not a recipe today, but if you need an idea for a last minute gift here is one for you. I love Guinness, but you can substitute any long neck beer you like or … Continue reading
Last in the series of Duck videos. So cute. (Viral, so I’m sure you’ve probably seen it already.) If you are a paté person, you will be all over this ultra smooth, rich and flavorful version. Even if you think … Continue reading
I came across this video when I posted that video of the ducks crossing the highway the other day. It feels so wrong to laugh, but I cannot help it. Gone with the wind. Tacos. Love them. Pasta. Yes, please. … Continue reading