I loved this.
I loved these Chocolate Chip Muffins, too.
Just the right amount of sweetness and the chocolate chips remained perfectly suspended in the muffin after baking.
2 1/2 cups flour
3 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
12 Tbs unsalted butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup milk
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350℉. Line 14 muffin wells with paper liners. (I had enough batter for 16)
2. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir together with a fork.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the butter and sugar. Beat on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes. Beat in the eggs one at a time, scraping down the bowl between additions. Mix in the vanilla until well blended.
4. Add half of the flour mixture to the bowl and mix on low speed just until incorporated. Add the milk and mix until combined. Mix in the rest of the flour mixture, beating just until incorporated. Fold in the chocolate chips using a rubber spatula.
5. Divide the batter evenly between the prepared muffin liners. Bake for 21-23 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer the muffins to a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
Recipe from Annie’s Eats
This is a cracking tune and completely addictive.