- Lamb, Green Onion, Feta & Kalamata Olive Wraps. New Music From Icky Blossoms.
- Cereal Milk Ice Cream. Cranking Up AWOLNATION.
- Grilled Pizza With Cheesy Corn, Fresh Tomatoes, And Basil. Take The Cheesy Way Out With No Such Noise!
- Cheesy Nacho Ziti. Rocking New Music From Pine Barons.
- Spicy Grilled Ploughman’s Sandwich. Hot New Music From Mahoney & The Moment.
Most Popular Posts
- Crunchers. One of the most popular recipes on Pinterest? I Can See Why.
- Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake. Extremely Good Song From Lord Huron.
- Grand Marnier Coffee Cocktail. Some Mother's Love From Black & Blue Morning.
- Macaroni And Cheese Pancakes. Nude Party, Anyone?
- Dreaming Of Carvel Ice Cream Cake
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
These songs are up for listening purposes and only for a short period of time. Like what you hear? Then please support the artist and buy the music. If you're an artist or label who wants the song taken down, please let me know.
Follow Me On Twitter
Follow Me On Pinterest
Monthly Archives: November 2011
How many Mexicans does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Juan I know. I should stick to cooking. This Enchilada Pie, even the crust, is cooked in the microwave, which I found amazing and convenient. It is super delicious, … Continue reading
This dessert takes no time at all to put together. Use any combination of fruit that you like. Fruit Crumble Ingredients: 4 cups fruit (I used pears and blueberries) 1 1/2 cup sugar (divided) 2 Tbs cornstarch 4 oz softened … Continue reading
If you would like to be included in the Contrast Podcast voting for the best songs of 2011, Tim’s note here tells you how: Hello Everyone, It’s time for the final vote to determine the top fifty songs that will … Continue reading
The John Wesley Harding concert last week was every bit as good as I had hoped. It, in fact, was better. JWH’s music is infectious with lyrics punctuated by his sharp sense of humor and all those unbelievably catchy hooks. … Continue reading
Are you one of those crazy shopaholics that gets up at the crack of dawn to partake in that crazy US of A thing known as Black Friday? I applaud your shopping gene, but the day after Thanksgiving I am … Continue reading
Last minute idea for those of you who need a Thanksgiving Pie for today or for anyone who needs a great dessert for dinner tonight. I absolutely love the crisp topping that gives way to the creamy pie. Kind of … Continue reading
Welcome to Flight 1124. Do not recline your seat. I’m just sayin’. Please buckle up and enjoy this lovely Toffee Apple Cheese Pie. It is like a cross between apple pie and cheesecake. The crunch of the walnuts and toffee … Continue reading
The theme of the current Contrast Podcast is The Legs. That photo makes me recall how much I really, really loved my Barbie Dolls. Always walking around on tip toe. But, I digress. The Legs. Go and have a listen … Continue reading