- Cereal Milk Ice Cream. Cranking Up AWOLNATION.
- Grilled Pizza With Cheesy Corn, Fresh Tomatoes, And Basil. Take The Cheesy Way Out With No Such Noise!
- Cheesy Nacho Ziti. Rocking New Music From Pine Barons.
- Spicy Grilled Ploughman’s Sandwich. Hot New Music From Mahoney & The Moment.
- Short And Sweet. Chocolate Peanut Butter Shell.
Most Popular Posts
- Crunchers. One of the most popular recipes on Pinterest? I Can See Why.
- Grand Marnier Coffee Cocktail. Some Mother's Love From Black & Blue Morning.
- Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake. Extremely Good Song From Lord Huron.
- Macaroni And Cheese Pancakes. Nude Party, Anyone?
- Short And Sweet. Mrs. Cookie Monster Cupcakes.
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
These songs are up for listening purposes and only for a short period of time. Like what you hear? Then please support the artist and buy the music. If you're an artist or label who wants the song taken down, please let me know.
Follow Me On Twitter
Follow Me On Pinterest
Monthly Archives: May 2011
I have some irrational fears. Oh, I know you are just dying to hear them. First one. Those Pillsbury dough cylinders where you have to press the seam to open them. You know the ones. These. Sometimes I’ll press my … Continue reading
This is my favorite recipe of all the new ones I made for the Porch Party I threw on Saturday Night. If you love the caramel/salt thing, then these are for you. I love that they are mini cupcakes, too. … Continue reading
So, I had my Porch Party yesterday. Few things in life are as sweet as being surrounded by friends while laughing, eating and drinking. A new porch doesn’t hurt. I have a ton of party recipes to share, but thought … Continue reading
I am most definitely NOT a fan of insects of any sort. But, these edible bugs are just too cute not to love. Bug Cupcakes Ingredients: 1 pkg white cake mix 2 (16 oz) containers vanilla frosting Assorted food coloring … Continue reading
You want to hear something incredible? We have not had a BBQ grill for the last 7 years. Can you believe that?? The reasons were numerous, the major one being a patio with an ungated pool when my little ones … Continue reading
We just built a porch. So, this weekend I am having a porch party. I’m up to my elbows in chocolate and butter. It’s a good look. You should have seen my experiments yesterday with black royal icing and red … Continue reading
Here are some tie dye cupcakes in patriotic colors. Great for Memorial Day or the 4th of July. They are very simple to make and always draw smiles. Like these jokes. What did one flag say to the other flag? … Continue reading